Media Expo Mumbai 2019 has raised its curtains today witnessing a record breaking opening. Spread across 10,600 sqm the show is hosting 153 exhibitors demonstrating the highest figures for the Mumbai edition. With back to back successful editions, Media Expo Mumbai 2019 has turned out to be bigger and better as this year marks 22% growth in the overall space and 11% growth in the total number of exhibitors.
The show that commenced today was inaugurated by distinguished members from the industry that included:
- Ms Tejasa Purandare, CEO, Cosign India Pvt Ltd
- Mr Shailesh Mehta, Managing Director, Mehta Cad Cam
- Mr Tiger, Managing Director, Chanlong Manufacturing
- Mr Santosh Nair, Country Category Manager - Sign & Display, HP
- Mr Deborshi Paul, Business Head, Apsom Infotex
- Mr Taner Can Guven, International Sales Manager, Optium Digital planet/SMK Digital
- Ms Caroline Bonnatoux, Marketing Manager, Encres Dubuit
- Mr Winston Pereira, General Manager, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Michael Dehn, General Manager – Sales & Marketing, Messe Frankfurt India Pvt Ltd.
The renowned trade exhibition for the indoor & outdoor advertising and signage industry has hosted top names from the industry like Colorjet India Ltd, Epson, Infotex Solutions, HP India sales Pvt Ltd, Timex Bond Industries Pvt Ltd, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd, Rex Tone Industries Ltd and AT Inks and Mimaki India Pvt Ltd. In addition to the constant and trustworthy brands at the show, this edition has also welcomed many new entrants like Chanlong Manufacturing & Trading Pvt Ltd, Insight Print Communications, Trinity Ink, Daoming Reflective Material India Pvt Ltd among others. Overall, the show affirms a 22% surge in the total number of new exhibitors providing a wider range of solutions and technological advancements for the visitors.
With an increase in the exhibitors, the show aisles are filled with live product demonstrations and technological displays. Some of the products showcased at the trade fair are:
- Launch of the first water based flatbed printer platform: Latex R series by HP India Pvt Ltd
- Launch of MFLEX tracker, a web based application for large format printers that is end to end encrypted, can track and estimate wastage and customer alert manager for false printing by Morya Enterprises
- Aidio All-In-One android touchscreen displays pre-installed applications for visitor management, queue-management and interactive digital signage by Aiddition Technologies
- Unveiling the newly launched Massivit 3D, EFI™ H1625 LED, entry level production printer and Kornit Storm II that are industrial digital direct to garment printers that can be used for advertising by Arrow Digital
- 6 Color Wide Format 3.2 Mtr Eco Solvent technology to promote green printing on fabrics by Colorjet Group
- 3D Hologram Fans that can be used to increase customer interaction and recall by Majix Tech
- Range of fire retardant ACPs designed with self-extinguishing mineral filled core and pure aluminium core, which reduces the intensity and spread of fire by EuroBond
- Inflatable advertisements designed to be full of air that are suitable for all types of commercial and signalling by Hyderabad Inflatables
- PAL-2513UV flatbed printer that is loaded with features like anti-collision system, ink tank heating system, and water cooling LED UV light by Pal Associates
- 100% cotton biodegradable and eco-friendly advertisement banners that are compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, UV and latex inks; easy to stretch and fold by Shivatex
- DCC Dye sublimation printers are designed from the ground up for high fashion, fast fashion and performance apparel printing featuring a robust print mechanism by Rutland-DCC Ink Manufacturing
- Mirage DTG from Azonprinter, from Croatia especially designed for industrial use that is capable of printing on T-shirts, sleeves, jeans, apron, cloth panels and more by Skyscreen India
The list of highlights continue as the leading show has also announced its first knowledge oriented seminar, alongside the show. Scheduled on 21 and 22 February, the seminar focuses on ‘Signage, Outdoor Advertising – Technology and Innovation’. The two - day conference will host media and advertising professionals who will throw light on progressive ideas to develop the Indian advertising industry.
The combination of a successful brand and an industry focused knowledge sharing conference will provide the exhibitors, business visitors and investors a value added platform. Scheduled till 23 February 2019, visitors can visit the show at Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai.
Press information and photographic material:
Links to websites:
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
*preliminary figures 2018
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de