Here you will find the most important information about guidelines to visit Media Expo Mumbai.
|Date||29 February - 2 March 2024|
|Opening hours||10:00 am – 06:00 pm|
|Venue||Jio World Convention Centre, BKC, Bandra, Mumbai.|
|Admission||For trade visitors only. Entry Free. Individuals below 18 years strictly not allowed in exhibition halls|
Navigating Media Expo made easy
Find information at your fingertips and stay updated with the official Media Expo Navigator App.
Find all the important information for your visit to the fair quickly and easily: exhibitor list, event overview, news etc.
The app is available for free for Android from Google Play Store and for Apple devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) in the App Store.
- Free to use
- Search Exhibitors
- Bookmark Exhibitors
- Industry Talks Schedule
- Latest Show Information
- Convenient access
- For trade visitors only
- Entry to the expo is free
- Online registration is mandatory for all visitors
- Mobile-badges are not acceptable for entry
- Persons aged under 18 years and infant-in-arms are strictly NOT allowed to enter the exhibition halls
- Students from sector-related technical/engineering institutes will be allowed strictly on day 3 of the event to visit after 2 pm only.Read complete visitor terms and conditions here.
COVID-19 safety and gudielines
Committed to delivering a safe and conducive environment for business exchange, we will be following suggested government directives and enhanced protocols to ensure your safety when you visit Media Expo Mumbai.Download MFI SafeConnect guidelines
- Visitors are also requested to abide by government and organiser’s enhanced SOPs and requested to take all necessary health and safety precautions while visiting the exhibition
- All event participants are requested to be fully vaccinated and we count on your support and understanding, in case you may be asked to produce the certificate at the venue.
- Everyone is required to wear a facial covering or mask that covers nose and mouth well at all times at the venue.
- Visitors are requested to cancel their visit to the exhibiton, if, within 72 hours of their scheduled visit, they develop any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been advised to self-isolate by any health or government authority.
- Outstation/International visitors are requested to check applicable state entry rules & requirements applicable at the time of the expo and plan visit accordingly.
Additional information to visit Media Expo Mumbai
- The badge generated is NOT transferable;
- Visitors are requested to wear the badge inside the fairground, Organisers reserve the right to ask offenders to leave the fairground;
- The Organisers reserve the right to frisk the badge holders at the entrance and exhibition venue for security reasons, your co-operation is solicited;
- The badge must be worn and displayed prominently all the time, during your stay at the exhibition site;
- The badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured;
Regarding venue rules
- Cameras, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed inside the exhibition venue;
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organisers;
- Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken in the exhibition halls;
- The Organisers do not take the responsibility of loss or theft of your personal belongings;
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue;
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organisers