Here you will find the most important information about guidelines to visit Media Expo Mumbai.
|Date||2 – 4 March 2023|
|Day||Thursday – Saturday|
|Venue||Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai.|
COVID-19 safety and gudielines
Committed to delivering a safe and conducive environment for business exchange, we will be following suggested government directives and enhanced protocols to ensure your safety when you visit Media Expo Mumbai.Download MFI SafeConnect guidelines
- Visitors are also requested to abide by government and organiser’s enhanced SOPs and requested to take all necessary health and safety precautions while visiting the exhibition
- All event participants are requested to be fully vaccinated and we count on your support and understanding, in case you may be asked to produce the certificate at the venue.
- Everyone is required to wear a facial covering or mask that covers nose and mouth well at all times at the venue.
- Visitors are requested to cancel their visit to the exhibiton, if, within 72 hours of their scheduled visit, they develop any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been advised to self-isolate by any health or government authority.
- Outstation/International visitors are requested to check applicable state entry rules & requirements applicable at the time of the expo and plan visit accordingly.
Additional information to visit Media Expo Mumbai
- The badge generated is NOT transferable;
- Visitors are requested to wear the badge inside the fairground, Organisers reserve the right to ask offenders to leave the fairground;
- The Organisers reserve the right to frisk the badge holders at the entrance and exhibition venue for security reasons, your co-operation is solicited;
- The badge must be worn and displayed prominently all the time, during your stay at the exhibition site;
- The badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured;
- Cameras, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed inside the exhibition venue;
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organisers;
- Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken in the exhibition halls;
- The Organisers do not take the responsibility of loss or theft of your personal belongings;
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue;
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organisers