Trusted by top industry leaders and sector influencers, Media Expo 2018 Mumbai opens its gates and presents a huge range of best quality brand and campaign enhancing solutions. The business exhibition located at Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mumbai puts up a strong line–up of market leaders like, Canon, Hewlett Packard (HP), Fujifilm, Colorjet, Apsom Infotex, Mimaki, Negi, Wonder Signs, TimexBond, TechNova Imaging, Apsom Technologies, Aestrik Techno and first time exhibitors like Nilkamal, Arvind, Alstrong Enerprises, Aludecor Lamination, EverGlow, Wonder Signs, R M Graphics and LIPI Marketing who aim to provide the latest new age consumer engagement solutions.
This key business event was inaugurated by prominent names from the industry like:
- Mr Thyagaranjan Iyer, COO, Technova Imaging Systems
- Mr Rajeev Bhaskaran, CEO, B&R Digitals
- Mr Atul Ghandhi, Managing Director, Macart Equipment
- Mr Vikram Bhatia, Managing Director, Apsom Technologies
- Mr Deborshi Poul Choudhury, Country Head, Apsom Infotex
- Mr Samson Simon Group Head Media and Creative Exhibition, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd
Talking about adapting new technologies and the future in this sector, Mr Thyagaranjan Iyer, COO, Technova Imaging Systems shared: “The market in this sector is growing by 10%-15%. Consumers are now looking for end to end solutions. Finished goods that can be provided by companies, all under one roof will set the trend. Apart from that, digital promotions like LED signages and green solutions will be the future of this industry.”
Adding to this, Mr Deboshri Poul Choudhury, Aspom Infotex said: “The state government is in discussion about banning flex as it contains PVC.There is a clear need for alternate solutions and the industry will look up to green solutions as an apt alternative.”
Achieving customer satisfaction with good brand recall is the ultimate goal for any marketer. Understanding the demand for a lasting brand impression, Media Expo 2018 has strived to bring new age solutions along with eco-friendly options and cost effective alternatives all under one roof to help brand managers, advertisers and product retailers.
The exhibition not only has a colourful display of high definition prints, precisely cut artefacts and bright LED screens making it look enthralling but also gives business visitors an insight on the future technologies worth investing.
The three-day exhibition will also see many exhibitors launching new products proving it is a perfect platform to gain good and credited visibility. Some of the product launches included:
- Launch of Polyfix super strong adhesive that is formulated to quickly bond plastics, metal, and ceramics and other tough applications by Benson Polymers
- Launch of range of Azon printers that can print on cotton, nylon, lycra, denim, jute, paper, leather, metal, glass, vinyl, acrylic, wood with a range of Hitech digital die cutter, auto feeder that can crease, cut, perforate and half cut paper by Hitech Systems PFE
- Launch of a range of LED signage products that are dust proof and eco-friendly under ‘Make in India’ initiative by MSTRONICS SMT solutions
- Launch of Sublimis, an innovative technology that involves sublimation printing to get stunning white point, good light diffusion and is non sticky by Decoprint
- Launch of Uvision Flatbed machine that has 6 Pl print-heads for high quality and high resolution prints by Macart Equipment
Business professionals attending Media Expo will get a first-hand experience of the innovations displayed along with many other top grade solutions by 137 exhibitors from India, China, Korea and Taiwan on the shop floor. The 42nd edition of Media Expo Mumbai will be open to business visitors till 24 February 2018.
For more information, please visit www.themediaexpo.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €661* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). * preliminary numbers 2017
For more information, please visit our website at: