Advertising in India has come a long way. Marketers, brand professionals and even retailers are focussing on providing the best consumer experience to create a lasting impression. According to a recent report, the advertising spend in the country is expected to grow by 12.5% in 2018*. This increase clearly indicates that marketers in the country are taking extra steps to create good brand value.
Catering to this sector in the market, Media Expo 2018 Mumbai scheduled from 22 – 24 February, is a platform that intends to provide the most advanced and competitive solutions from different brands to business visitors who aim to create an impact on their audience.
Along with prominent companies such as Canon, Hewlett Packard (HP), Fujifilm, Colorjet, Apsom Infotex, Mimaki, Negi, Wonder Signs, TimexBond, TechNova Imaging, Apsom Technologies, Aestrik Techno who have been regular participants. The key visitor will also get a chance to connect with companies like Nilkamal, Arvind, Alstrong Enerprises, Aludecor Lamination, EverGlow, Wonder Signs, RM Graphics and LIPI Marketing who will be exhibiting for the first time broadening the spectrum of solutions.
The 42nd edition, which was completely sold out a month before it opens its doors to the industry, is set to host over 130 exhibitors from countries like India and China. The three-day show will showcase many eye-catching launches and campaign enhancing solutions that are efficient as well as energy saving.
Some of the innovative technologies that would be present at Media Expo 2018 Mumbai include:
- Launch of Polyfix super strong adhesive that is formulated to quickly bond plastics, metal, and ceramics and other tough application by Benson Polymers
- Launch of range of Azon printers that can print on cotton, nylon, lycra, denim, jute, paper, leather, metal, glass, vinyl, acrylic, wood with a range of hitech digital die cutter, auto feeder that can crease, cut, perforate and half cut paper by Hitech Systems PFE
- Launch of Uvision Flatbed machine that has 6 Pl print-heads for high quality and high resolution prints by Macart Equipment
- EFI H1625 LED Hybrid UV inkjet Printer, MASSIVit 3D, digital thermoforming products and OKI M64 LCIS Model, highly cost effective and green guard certified solutions keeping the price sensitive market and environmental issues in mind by Arrow Digital
- 4W Image - digital wall painting, a new concept in outdoor and indoor advertising that adheres to any even or uneven surface with an excellent print quality by Can Image Media Tech
- A wide variety of products like Stahls' range of CAD-CUT, CAD-COLOR Heat Transfer Films, range of Hotronix Heat Presses, the GCC Expert Professional Cutting Plotter and Fusing Machines by Skyscreen India
- The Pressure-Equalised Rainscreen System (PER), Hanging Rainscreen Systems (HR) and Male Female Rainscreen System (MFR) - range of path breaking energy saving solutions, set to redefine the aluminium composite panel facades in India by Aludecor Systems
Talking about their experience at the previous edition of Media Expo, Mr Anil Brahmbhatt, MD, SkyScreen Pvt Ltd said: "We participated in Media Expo last year and the response we received for our products on display was very enthusiastic and positive. We expect greater response with our participation this year as this edition we are having live demos of our new products.”
Resonating to the sentiment, first time exhibitors, Mr Ashok Kumar Bhaiya, CMD, Aludecor Ltd shared: “In the past few years, the signage industry has evolved by leaps and bounds. Media Expo will be a wonderful platform to showcase myriads of possibilities.”
With a strong list of exhibitors and campaign enhancing solutions displayed during the three days, Media Expo 2018 Mumbai will be a one stop comprehensive package for key visitors attending the event.
For more information, please visit www.themediaexpo.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €661* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). * preliminary numbers 2017
For more information, please visit our website at:
*Source - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/advertising/india-ad-spend-to-grow-by-12-5-in-2018-report/articleshow/62474498.cms